CURLY HAIR STYLE
Curly Haircuts,Curly Hair Cuts
Curly haircuts are one of the hot looks for the upcoming summer season. Although most people don’t realize that there are many styles that are versatile that can be created with curly hairstyles, there truly are! Styling curly haircuts can be simple with the use of techniques that have been created to make the most of natural curls that are found within a hairstyle.
As you know the success of your curls depends mainly on the cut, but also on the way you blow-dry your curly hair. It’s essential to blow dry your curly hair properly in order to achieve best results. Using a diffuser is the best way to blow-dry curly hair without damaging it.
Beyonce Knowles Long, Curly Hairstyle
Beyonce Knowles’ kinky curls are totally funky and fun for girls with naturally curly hair. Get the look:
1. Wash hair with curl enhancing shampoo, making sure to massage scalp to get rid of any excess dirt and oil. Condition and comb hair in shower to get out any knots.
2. Apply gel to soaking wet hair after shower. Make sure to steer clear of any silicone serums, as they tend to build up and weigh your curls down. You want all the volume you can get with this look.
3. Let hair air dry naturally or carefully diffuse. Do not, we repeat, do not towel dry hair for any reason, unless you want massive amounts of frizz.
4. Finally, simply let those curls run free.
Here are some great styling tips for curly hair styles that will make life easier.Do not wrap your hair up with a towel after washing it. Wring off excess water in the shower and just towel blot your hair gently and avoid rubbing vigorously.Apply a leave on conditioner sparingly, after you get off the shower. The conditioner will smooth and weigh down your hair to ease the tangles and snarls, and of course it will condition your hair.There are many people that envy the body and waves that come with curly hair. Curly hair styles encompass a natural bounce that can be used to create a myriad of styles, or worn down. Although curly hair styles may require additional work, they are worth the time that is put into creating these signature styles.
* Use a volumizing shampoo and a leave-in-conditioner to help plump locks.
* Do not brush your curls, leave them to hang naturally.
* Remember: curly hair is very fragile and tends to break easily.
* Avoid everyday blow drying.
* Apply an anti-frizz spray to prevent frizziness.
* If you want to give your hair more volume, move the blow-dryer in small circular motions.
* Never blow-dry too close to the scalp to avoid damaging it.
* When blow-drying, go very slowly on each section of your hair to another.
* If your hair is prone to frizz, keep your fingers out of your hair until it is absolutely dry.
* Overheating your hair may seriously damage it.
* Always use a low or medium heat.
* Lift your curls gently while blow-drying to create more volume.
* Use silicone based shine enhancing spray to add shine to your hair.
* Look for an ionic blow dryer as it is less damaging.
* Always use a heat protecting product when styling your hair.
* Always use a wide toothed comb to comb wet hair – brushing wet hair can seriously damage the cuticles.
* Point the nozzle of the blow dryer downside to avoid frizzes.
* Do a deep conditioning treatment once or twice a month to keep your hair in good shape.
* Do not use too much styling products, instead coat just the ends of the hair.
* Look for products containing vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids, UV protective filters, moisturizing ingredients, essential oils.
* Massage your scalp every time while shampooing your hair to improve blood circulation.
It all depends on how much hair you wind on it too, the bigger the parts the looser like the first picture. And the most annoying thing about curling wands is that the bottom of the hair wont curl as much because the bottom of your hair is hardest to wrap around the wand. Probably because you were afraid of burning your fingers. It comes out really bad so try to curl the bottoms the best you can.
Hair Styles for Curly Hair